Wednesday, March 28, 2007

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Well, I was a mess last night, so shaky and craving everything. After I ate 2 turkey sausages at like 10 pm, I felt great. Then I started thinking back and listing in my head the food I had eaten yesterday and it was very small. I was starving! I kept mistaking that feeling for wanting something bad for me (which I wanted that too) and not just that my body needed food to fuel it. I kept resisting the temptation but real food would have probably taken it away. I had not taken Gingeng yet but I am getting some today. It felt just like when I am pregnant and I do not eat enough, I get very ill. The key to my pregnancies has been for me never to have an empty stomach. I guess I have to do the same here. I feel so sick when I do not eat. I mean sick. So, I only cheated with an extra popscicle. I made it through the night. Thanks for your kind words. Today is a new day!

3 comments:

Lura said...

Glad you made it ok. Make sure you are eating enough protein. That is what makes you feel full.

Crystal said...

Wow, I went to bed early, I am sorry I wasn't here for you! I'm glad you made it thru.....keep fighting! And eat more girlfriend!

SamandSawyersMom said...

what is protein anyway...cheese?