Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Wow, I do not know why it is happening tonight but I want to eat everything.. I sat in my bed crying for food. I kept thinking how ridiculous it was to cry for food but that didn't make me stop. I have a head ache and I am shaky. My husband just got home and I told him that I needed help and he came down and reminded me of how great I was doing. He said that I was not eating enough and so I was so hungry that I was craving stuff that was bad for me. He is upstairs making me a turkey sausage. I hope that helps. I am out of all my foods just about. I need to grocery shop again so it makes it harder. I don't remember the temptation ever being this bad. I would kill for a cake right now..yeah a whole one. I let myself have an extra SF Popsicle but that didn't help. Oh I hope i can do this tonight. Why would this happen on day 8? Oh Lura??? Help me girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click Below to Read my Published Articles
- Dramatic Play Box: High School Musical
- Dramatic Play Box: Star Wars
- Dramatic Play Box: Hannah Montana
- Home Daycare is Better
- Homemade Gifts Using Your Child's Hand Article
- Starting a Home Daycare Article
- Home Daycare Contract Article
- Baby Ball Fun Article
- Bachelor Prediction Article
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Article
- Hannah Montana Birthday Party Article
- Packing for Disney to Save Money Article
- How to Produce a Thomas the Tank Birthday Party
- Mommy Poem
- Poem for my Grandma
- Baby Product Article
- How to Produce a Star Wars Birthday Party
- Global Warming Article
- Treating Your Children Equally Article
- Anti-Christian Article About Survivor
- Al Gore Article
- Discipline Article
- Breastfeeding Article
- Teaching Before Preschool Article
- Survivor China Article
4 comments:
Have you tried the ginseng? Sometimes if you take it on a empty stomach it can make you shaky and kinda hungry.
Oh, you can do it. You have more will and determination than anyone I know. You can do it!! I'm much weaker and caved the first day...you've made it this far and I know you can do it!!
Stick with it! You've gotten this far, don't stop now. Do you have scrambled eggs? Cheese? I can't remember, are there any nuts on induction? I hope that your cravings passed.
oh if i eat another egg, i am going to puke.
Post a Comment