I have a summer helper so that is good.
We said no to the gorgeous, perfect space we looked at for Covert Creations Plus.
Steve hasn't found a job.
I decided not to go certified in my home center. I made all my big decisions Monday and wrote the 3 letters to the families that were affected. Two took it well, one, not so well.
We went ot Great Wolf again and I loved it. I wanna go again soon.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click Below to Read my Published Articles
- Dramatic Play Box: High School Musical
- Dramatic Play Box: Star Wars
- Dramatic Play Box: Hannah Montana
- Home Daycare is Better
- Homemade Gifts Using Your Child's Hand Article
- Starting a Home Daycare Article
- Home Daycare Contract Article
- Baby Ball Fun Article
- Bachelor Prediction Article
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Article
- Hannah Montana Birthday Party Article
- Packing for Disney to Save Money Article
- How to Produce a Thomas the Tank Birthday Party
- Mommy Poem
- Poem for my Grandma
- Baby Product Article
- How to Produce a Star Wars Birthday Party
- Global Warming Article
- Treating Your Children Equally Article
- Anti-Christian Article About Survivor
- Al Gore Article
- Discipline Article
- Breastfeeding Article
- Teaching Before Preschool Article
- Survivor China Article
7 comments:
Glad you have a summer helper! Also glad you had fun at GWL. Sorry the one family didn't take it so well. :(
Were you at GWL this past weekend? Carrie was there too. Did you guys run in to each other???
Making big decisions is always hard. I have a post about that coming shortly.
How about another shortie? How are things going? Any luck in the job hunt? Business? What's up?
How'd your sale go?
HMMMM...thought I was going to read a new post :(
Hello???
Bueller....
Bueller....
Bueller....
Post a Comment