Friday, April 13, 2007

Still Cleaning

BEFORE

AFTER



11 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW! You go girl! See, it's tough getting started but once you start, it's hard to stop! That looks great!

Jamie said...

That does look great!! Good work, now send me some of the crazy cleaning juice, I need it!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

thank you..i got on here to check to see if my 2 mommies praised me and they both had...now i can keep working!!!

Cheryl said...

NO not all our homemade country stuff!!!!

Lura said...

Good job! Now where did you put all the stuff you took off the shelf??? Ha ha.

Lura said...

I love the hand and footprints. I still need to frame mine that we did there. That should be one of my anti procrastination challenges!

Lura said...

Who are the old pictures of?

SamandSawyersMom said...

cheryl are you high? That is a different shelf. all the homemade country stuff is still in the living room

SamandSawyersMom said...

again, i threw most of it away

the group shot is my dad and his siblings. the other is my grandma and my dad as a baby

Cheryl said...

oh I see now that is the dining room. I feel much better.

Carrie said...

AWESOME! I MUST SAY YOUR CLEANING FRENZY HAS GOT ME CLEANING OUT CLOSETS AND KITCHEN DRAWERS!