Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Easter Pizza Guy


On Easter night we ordered pizza and it was to arrive any minute. Sammy tells us that he feels bad for the guy who has to work on Easter. Ahh. He and I ran and put a bag together of lots of candy. He couldn't wait for the man to get here so he could give it to him. The guy was a kid, very young. sammy gave it to hima dn he smiled but didn't seem that happy. Sammy was still very proud..and so was I!

4 comments:

Jen said...

that was really sweet to do. i wonder if he ate the candy?

Crystal said...

Ahh, that would have made my day if I was that pizza guy!!! That was a great idea, Sammy!

Jamie said...

That was very sweet!! He's such a thoughtful boy!!

Carrie said...

tHAT IS SUCH A SWEET THING TO DO, POOR PIZZA GUY, WORKING ON EASTER!