skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 2, 2010
Since my clients can't see this I decided to post a couple of my recent shoot pics that I like. I thought theri idea to bring a basket was a great one!
2 comments:
Char
said...
Very sweet!
I posted.
7/02/2010 11:04 AM
Carrie
said...
Great idea w/the basket. Wonderful photographs (as0always)
7/02/2010 8:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click Below to Read my Published Articles
Dramatic Play Box: High School Musical
Dramatic Play Box: Star Wars
Dramatic Play Box: Hannah Montana
Home Daycare is Better
Homemade Gifts Using Your Child's Hand Article
Starting a Home Daycare Article
Home Daycare Contract Article
Baby Ball Fun Article
Bachelor Prediction Article
Creative Stocking Stuffers Article
Hannah Montana Birthday Party Article
Packing for Disney to Save Money Article
How to Produce a Thomas the Tank Birthday Party
Mommy Poem
Poem for my Grandma
Baby Product Article
How to Produce a Star Wars Birthday Party
Global Warming Article
Treating Your Children Equally Article
Anti-Christian Article About Survivor
Al Gore Article
Discipline Article
Breastfeeding Article
Teaching Before Preschool Article
Survivor China Article
Our Boys:Our Blessings
2 comments:
Very sweet!
I posted.
Great idea w/the basket. Wonderful photographs (as0always)
Post a Comment