Steve has officially lost is job and will be unemployed by or before Jan 29, which is when the place must be cleared out. There are rumors that they may give him severance for 6 weeks which would be beyond a blessing! It would literally give him 6 weeks to find a job without any burden on us. Rumor has it that he would get his check direct deposited for 6 weeks like now. Wow, that would truly be amazing.
I keep anticipating our upcoming long stretch of RAIN if you will. I keep thinking that we are in for months of being scared and stressed about his job. I keep telling myself over and over not to complain or freak out until we start really losing things or our lives change. I mean, we were bound to get rain..we have it really good. But, then today he gets an email asking for an interview...granted we don't know the money or anything. But, what if he will just move to another job? Would that not be insane? I mean it would be crazy considering our world and economy and how many people are in our shoes right now. Boy, will I feel blessed then..beyond words..but I really already do. I do this thing every night in my sleep..or half sleep where I thank God for my boys and husband and just really feel thankful. I don't do it on purpose, I just do it and then half wake up. It is weird. I am so blessed and I don't want to cry over this until I have to or until I can't help but cry.
My friend who became the ex friend I told you about, says I just say I am happy but I am not. It made me realize how much I say it but I just can't help it. My life has gotten so much better in the past 10 years and then even more in the past 5 that I can't help saying it. I have problems, lots of them, but NOTHING that gives me pause everyday..nothing. I find that very cool and relieving and, well it makes me...you guessed it..HAPPY! I don't think I am happier than the next person, but I am happier than I have ever been.
My dad and his situation is very hard. He just can't stay healthy. This situation does weigh on my heart everyday right now but I do believe that it will eventually get better. I love that man so much it hurts. I find myself really aching for him. I pray that God restores him fully!
Well Char Char, that is all for now but I will post again soon. Thanks everyone for your prayers.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click Below to Read my Published Articles
- Dramatic Play Box: High School Musical
- Dramatic Play Box: Star Wars
- Dramatic Play Box: Hannah Montana
- Home Daycare is Better
- Homemade Gifts Using Your Child's Hand Article
- Starting a Home Daycare Article
- Home Daycare Contract Article
- Baby Ball Fun Article
- Bachelor Prediction Article
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Article
- Hannah Montana Birthday Party Article
- Packing for Disney to Save Money Article
- How to Produce a Thomas the Tank Birthday Party
- Mommy Poem
- Poem for my Grandma
- Baby Product Article
- How to Produce a Star Wars Birthday Party
- Global Warming Article
- Treating Your Children Equally Article
- Anti-Christian Article About Survivor
- Al Gore Article
- Discipline Article
- Breastfeeding Article
- Teaching Before Preschool Article
- Survivor China Article
6 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about Steve's job. I will pray he will find something soon and yes, that would be awesome if he gets 6 weeks severance. Keep us posted on the interview. That would be great.
My continued prayers are for your dad. That has to be so hard and frustrating.
Oh that stinks about Steve's job!!! Hopefully he'll get something right away. Yes, keep us posted.
Sorry your dad is ill again. :(
I'm glad you are happy. There is no reason to not let others know you are happy. There are times in my life when I've been the happiest I've ever been and other times when I've been very sad. I prefer the happy. LOL DUH!!
i have been very sad too char and i think that is why my happy is so happy
I'm so sorry to hear about Steve's job. I was in your exact situation just over a year ago with Gary's job. It is very scary but at the same time I knew God would take care of us. Right now Gary's business is extremely slow and we are faced with running out of money if things don't pick up very soon. Again, it's a very scary situation but I have faith that God will give us what we need. I was praying the other day for Gary to get some jobs or for something to happen to bring some cash flow in, and literally about 5 minutes later I got an e-mail from my work that everyone is getting a $400 bonus this week, to make up for not getting raises last year due to the economy. It's not a ton of money, but it came at the exact right time for me to know that God is listening and He is there to cushion our fall. Sorry, I didn't mean to make my comment all about me, but I just wanted to let you know that things will work out somehow!!!!
There is nothing wrong with being happy!!! I am also very happy and have never been happier with my life. Things are far from perfect, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy and thankful for the blessings I have!! Things could always be worse. I am going to post something today, I promise!!!!!!
Amy, it was sooo good to hear from you. We have not in so long it seems. I will make a definite effort to help get Gary more work. I will start not just listening for it but asking people outright. God is so amazingly loyal and awesome. I am thankful for everyone who sees and loves that in HIM. I am thankful that I know His love and grace as well.
I do the same thing everytime I post a comment..we automatically relate it to our lives. I love when other people lift me up..that is why friends are so vital.
Steve has 2 potential jobs already so we are very hopeful and then we have the chance of severance! So, we will see. Tell Gavin Happy Birthday for us..I know it is about a week away. Samuel says 7 is great so he is in for fun fun.
Sorry to hear about Steve's job. I can't even imagine. Praying he finds something soon! Was Great Wolf their January box?
Post a Comment