I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I know I know I know I want it...want it!!
I just know you want to know my schedule today and tomorrow. Well, I only have kids until 1:30 today and then I am meeting my uncle at the church to get a key for the fridge for tomorrow and get all the Easter eggs that they borrowed from last year (she has them Cheryl). Then I am cleaning out my van ONLY enough to get Jamie and Crys in it. They will have to deal with the rest. I would be using precious scrap booking prep time if I did more than that. Then I will prepare for my big day..go to bed early. Then wake up, go work out at the Y and then go to my son's first soccer game this season and then to a short Easter celebration at a church with my boys and then to SCRAP ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Ted just said "Boy I can't believe how excited you get over doing that". Ha, he has no idea! I hope to get more done than last time but I doubt that since I am scrapping for less time than last time.
You wanna hear something funny? You know how you guys thought it was crazy that I only got to day 8 of Sawyers life with 30 pages done? Well, I realized that I had not done any of Christmas and he was only 3 days old at Christmas so I will have plenty more before day 8...ha.
So, I am a very happy girl today. Oh yeah and the weight loss is only at 15. This week it is crawling. I feel fine though and I have worked out (cardio 35 minutes) 2 days this week at the Y. I am going again today after I go to the church (forgot that in my schedule) and tomorrow too. I will be so hot by my 50 th birthday...you just wait.
The following is for Jamie who said tha tall my post have been angry lately? She wanted a happy post so this is for her!
Butterflies are pretty and they are free
If you want to see happy, look at me
Even though I haven't seen sugar in awhile
Look at my face, it has a smile
No bread for me oh no no no
but on my butt it's starting to show
If I didn't say it, I'd be fake
I just want a piece of cake
This poem is sounding mad
I need to think of something glad
Tomorrow's the day for my big crop
I will start at noon and never stop
Now if only happiness made you thin
then that would make me really grin
16 comments:
Sonya Marie! That was great! ha ha I laughed out loud! For the record, I don't think your posts have beena "angry" lately, just passionate! I do like this light and happy post though! Can't wait to see you and Jamie tomorrow! It should be fun!
i was informed by jamie that she said i was grumpy not angry...sooooo sorry
Sounds like you have a busy day/weekend! I told Crystal to let me know the next time you have a scrapathon! I will try to come! Have fun!!!!!
Just to explain myself, I didn't mean the education one or the conference one was grumpy (although I was surprised there was any controversy over the education one because I thought everyone was pretty much on the same page), I meant the american idol one that you took off-because I always thought you loved that show and I was excited when I started to get into it last year because I knew you really liked it and it would be fun to share that with you, so I was very surprised to see that post and see your responses about the show on other blogs and also when Charity so lovingly wrote about Sonic you had only nasty things to say about it!!! How can you not enjoy Sonic??? They serve tater tots for crying out loud!!! That's all I meant, today you've seem much happier and spunkier!!! Just the kind of Sonya I was hoping would be around tomorrow!!! I love the poem, it's perfect!!
Jamie, remember Sonya's dieting......she can't have tater tots so she got bitter! SAL
yes or icecream or cake or bread or candy or cigarettes...or rum or vodka or sex..(shh i told my husband it was part of the diet)
That poem reminds me of the one you wrote me after my butt surgery! I'll have to see if I can find it. And yes, I did save it! You also gave me a teddy bear w/ a bandage on it's butt.
Lura, forgive me for asking but why did you have butt surgery??? Did you get implants??? ha ha
I love the poem. You could write for Hallmark!
I wish I lived closer so I could come to your scrapathon. I would invite myself on over even if you didn't want me!!!
I am so proud of your dieting success. Jealous, but proud!
We would love to have you there Amanda! That would be so fun!
Love the poem!!!
I had a fissure (basically a tear) and they had to repair it. Either that or I got J-Lo implants, I can't remember which.
implants yep for sure
need a post. whats wrong with you? it's been 2 days.
How'd the scrappin go??!!
POST YOU MULEY MINE PIZZA KILLER! SAL
Post a Comment